Instagram Account – Have you considered a new start in your digital life and want to turn the page and forget your past on Instagram? We will explain the two options to delete your Instagram account: temporarily and forever, and both from the mobile.
But Why did we decide to Delete our Accounts on Instagram?
The truth is that, despite what may surprise us, different compelling reasons can lead people to make such a radical decision as deleting their Instagram accounts.
How to Temporarily Deactivate your Instagram Account
If instead of choosing to delete yourself from Instagram forever, you only want to deactivate it for a specific time, the steps to follow are the following:
- You open the mobile or computer browser(it doesn’t work from the Instagram app) and enter the web version of Instagram.
- You enter with your user. Eye! You must enter the profile you want to deactivate.
- Once inside, go to your profile and click on edit profile.
- At the bottom right, you must click on the link ” Temporarily deactivate my account. “
After selecting this option, Instagram will ask you a couple of questions about why you want to leave it. You answer them, enter your account password to verify that it is you, and you will have already deactivated your Instagram account. So, from that moment, you will be invisible to all other users present in it.
Your photos, comments, and likes will not be visible to other users. In addition, they will not be able to mention you, tag you, or anything like that: you will have eliminated your presence in it for all intents and purposes. You only have to log back into that Instagram profile to reactivate it.
Necessary: temporary deactivation can only be done once a week. If not, Instagram can understand that you have been hacked or that a bot is using your account.
How to Permanently Delete your Instagram Account
You should first know that you must be sure of your decision.
Deleting an Instagram account can have implications you won’t be able to reverse later. If you decide to delete it permanently, all your photos, posts, and information will disappear from the platform, so before you start, you should download everything you want to keep.
Unlike deactivation, the option to delete forever is quite hidden. You must access the web version of Instagram since it is impossible to access this option from the application. We enter from the mobile browser. The fastest way is to click on this direct link and follow the instructions:
- Go to the Instagram account deletion page. If you’re not signed in, you’ll be prompted to sign in to the account you want to delete.
- Drop down the menu and choose the reasons that are valid for Instagram to delete an account. You will see that depending on the option you select, there will be cases in which Instagram will try to give you solutions so that you do not delete the account and think better of it.
- It will enquire you for the password again, and the option to permanently delete an Instagram account will appear.
- Choose to delete an Instagram account permanently
After selecting this option, Instagram will remove your entire presence from the network, even blocking your username forever so that no one and nothing can use it again and be able to incur identity theft practices.
Remember that the most critical difference between deactivating an account or deleting it is the ability to return to the information and profile of the same. When you decide to recover it after deactivating it, you will be able to return to your entire feed as it was last seen. At the same time, if you delete it, you will have to say goodbye forever to all the work and time that you have invested in your profile (unless you decide to start from scratch again).
We hope this article aided you in better understanding this social network and learning how to disable or delete your Instagram account.
How Digital Marketing Could Take Your Business to the Next Level
The ways in which companies have marketed their products and services have changed dramatically throughout history while if you want…