Ninjak vs The Valiant Universe is an American superhero action film based on characters appearing in Valiant Comics. The film stars Michael Rowe as the titular Ninjak who must fight his old allies, who are all superheroes in their own right. Originally produced as a six-episode series in April 2018, it was released as a single film on the Valiant Comics YouTube page on March 26, 2020, as a promotion for Bloodshot.
Colin King / Ninjak is MI6’s deadliest intelligence agent and weapons expert. But, when the ruthless assassin Roku adventures his greatest weakness, Ninjak forced to betray his closest allies. Now on the run, he must face the most powerful heroes known to man in a high octane ordeal by fire, without prisoners, more dangerous and unpredictable than any he has ever faced before. You can use social media for additional advertisement of this drama.
Production and Promotion Ninjak Vs The Valiant Universe
The project was the first broadcast indirectly by Michael Rowe via his Twitter account in 2016. It soon said that a Ninjak series was in the works, and Rowe announced that he would play the character. Soon after, it was declared that many of the pillars of the Valiant Universe would appear, including Archer & Armstrong’s Armstrong, Timewalker, Faith, Divinity, and Savage. Jason David Frank and John Morrison also cast for Bloodshot and Eternal Warrior. Derek Theler quickly joined X-O Manowar, Kevin Porter, Chantelle Barry, and Nicola Posener. A trailer was out at New York Comic Con with the announcement of the remaining cast. On April 18, 2018, it stated that the series would air on the ComicBook.com website on April 21, 2018, and that the remaining five episodes would air daily.
Storyline Ninjak Vs The Valiant Universe
Colin King is Ninjak, MI-6’s deadliest intelligence agent and weapons expert. But, when the cruel assassin Roku exploits his greatest weakness, Ninjak will remain forced to betray his closest allies. Now on the run, he must face the most powerful heroes known to man in a high octane ordeal by fire, without prisoners, more dangerous and unpredictable than any he has ever faced before. In 2017, the world’s most dangerous super-spy went to war with the Brave Universe.
Ninjak vs the Valiant Universe – a live-action web series set in the Universe of Valiant Comics from the creators of Super Power Beat Down. However, the plot finds the titular British intelligence agent forced to betray his closest allies by the ruthless assassin Roku. Now, on the track, he must face off alongside the world’s mightiest heroes and villains in the hopes that he can survive long enough to fix things.
Ninjak vs the Valiant Universe provides examples of:
- Badass Normal: Although he is a skilled martial artist and a super spy, Ninjak does not possess superhuman abilities. However, he faces a psychopathic assassin, Blood Knight, with a healing factor. A 5th-century warrior moved in. time wielding alien power armor, three of the immortal brothers with super strength and near invulnerability, a mystical assassin with psychic powers, a Flying Brick superhero, and a technopath; all trying to kill him.
- The awesome thing you can cure! : Bloodshot’s fighting style lacks defense, allowing its nanite healing factor to take some of the slack.
- Let’s Fight Him and You: Ninjak and the other heroes technically after Big Bad himself. But since he forced to betray them, they’ll most likely remain inclined to let their fists do the talking.
- McNinja: Colin King is a British billionaire ninja spy.
- Anti-Hero of the 90s: Ninjak and Bloodshot have nuances on this.
- Unrestricted Battle: Ninjak and Bloodshot love to take care of this, as do other characters to varying degrees.
- Power armor: XO-Manowar armor.
- The scapegoat: Ninjak becomes this one for Roku, starting the whole plot.
- Slasher Smile: Bloodshot shows one after being shot in the head.
- Technicolor Ninjas: Ninjak’s outfit is 70-80% purple.