Wipro – The Indian company Wipro Ltd. is global IT services, consulting, and outsourcing company for business processes. With more than 160,000 employees on six continents.
The company offers cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and new technology services. In Latin America, Wipro has had offices in Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, and Chile since 2008. And also, Wipro, based in Bangalore, was founded in 1945.
Also Read: All to Know About Indian Financial Structure
About Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited is a global leader in information technology, consulting, and business process services. We leverage the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and new technologies to help our customers adapt to the digital world and make it successful.
A globally recognized company for its complete portfolio of services and its strong commitment to sustainability. Your social responsibility, we have more than 160,000 committed employees who look after customers on six continents. Together we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a new, better, and brighter future.
What is Wipro’s Leading Position in IT Security?
An independent research company recognizes Wipro as a leading provider of IT security advisory services. Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading international IT services, consulting and business process company. Although, Today he announced that he had joined the international research and technology consultancy Forrester Research Inc.
In your report
The Forrester Wave, Information Security Advisory Services, Q1 2016.
Forrester Research Inc. has rated 13 of the leading IT security consulting service providers.
Although, The rating of all vendors is based on the overall capacity, experience and skills, size of their customer base, and advisory review and advisory revenues.
“The declaration in the original language is the official and authorized version of the same.
And also, The translation is only an aid and must be compared with the original text, which is the only legally valid text version.
What Prizes does Wipro Receive?
- [Wipro] wins the NASSCOM corporate award for excellence in diversity and inclusion
- Wipro is recognized as # 1 in Asia’s 100 Most Sustainable Companies for the second year in a row in Channel NewsAsia’s sustainability rankings.
- [Wipro] ranks 11th among Interbrand’s top Indian brands
- [Wipro] received the Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Award and the Employer Health and Wellness Initiative Award as the best employee at the SHRM India Human Resources Awards
- Although, Wipro was awarded 2nd place at the SHRM India HR Awards for excellence in talent recruiting and staffing.
- [Wipro] took second place in the “Diversity and Inclusion” category in the “Best HR Practices” category. H H. Corporate at the NHRD HR exhibition event
- Introduction of “Wipro Digital” and “Wipro Ventures.” Through Designit and Appirio. acquired key competences
- [Wipro] won the “Platinum Arogya World Healthy Workplace” award in the Health and Wellness category
- And also, Wipro won the BEST award from the Association for Talent Development (strategically building talent across the company)
- Receipt of the silver class sustainability award in RobecoSam’s annual Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA)
- Although, Awarded “Global Innovative Partner of the Year” from Pivotal Software
- Won gold for Access and Physical Identity Management and Security Intelligence as a Service at the IT World Awards
- Wipro and Designit win Businessworlds “Future of Design” Gold Award in the product design category for WEDA Social Robot
- Wipro’s intellectual property portfolio wins the National Intellectual Property Award and the [WIPRO] Enterprise IP Trophy
- Wipro won the Innovative Policies and Practices for People with Disabilities Award from Project Zero, Vienna
- And also, Winner of the QuEST Forum Global Sustainability Award in the software category.