WhatsApp Web Write For Us – WhatsApp is not for mobile phones. WhatsApp Web allows you to access popular chat messengers from your Mac, Windows, iPad or Android tablet. Thus, WhatsApp Web is straightforward to set up on all these devices, and the great thing is that you can use WhatsApp Web without a phone. WhatsApp Web online is essentially a mirror of its mobile counterpart.
To use WhatsApp Web, you must have an iPhone or Android phone near your computer. This article also tells you if you can use WhatsApp Web when your phone is off or away from your computer.
WhatsApp Web: How To Use
As mentioned above, WhatsApp mirrors the WhatsApp you see on your phone. Follow the stages below to start using WhatsApp web.
- Open the browser of your own choice on your computer, visit www.web.whatsapp.com and press Enter.
- Then open WhatsApp. If you have an Android smartphone, available WhatsApp, tap the three vertical dots icon, and select WhatsApp Web. Similarly, if you have an iPhone, open WhatsApp, tap Settings, and then tap WhatsApp Web.
- Now scan the QR code on your computer screen. WhatsApp Web is now active on your computer system. You can chat with a contact by opening a chat thread. Also, You can flinch a new conversation by clicking the new chat icon.
- FYI, WhatsApp Web works on both Mac and Windows computers.
- For WhatsApp Web to work, the phone with your WhatsApp account must be turned on and connected to the Internet.
WhatsApp Web App: Download and Use with QR Code
Go to your web browser and follow these steps to use WhatsApp as your desktop app instead of loading WhatsApp web every time you close the browser.
- On your computer, visit www.whatsapp.com/download and press Enter.
- Under Download WhatsApp for Mac or Windows PC, click the green Download button. The site automatically perceives whether you are using a Mac or a Windows PC, so you don’t have to search for a specific system version.
- Once the file is downloaded, install it on your system and open it.
- You will now see the familiar QR code when you open WhatsApp Web in your browser.
- Open WhatsApp and scan the QR code on your phone. If you have an Android smartphone, open WhatsApp, tap the three vertical dots icon and select WhatsApp Web. Similarly, if you have an iPhone, available WhatsApp, tap Settings, then tap WhatsApp Web.
- Before scanning the code, select the Keep me signed-in option below the QR code. This is to avoid watching the code every time you open the app.
- That’s it. WhatsApp is now running as an application on your computer.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To Write for Us, you can e-mail us at email@example.com
Why Write for Global Marketing Business– WhatsApp Web Write for Us
Guidelines of the Article – WhatsApp Web Write for Us
Search Terms for WhatsApp Web Write for Us